PLAINSBORO, N.J., Sept. 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: IART), a leading global medical technology company, announced today that it has acquired Rebound Therapeutics, developers of single-use medical devices that enable minimally invasive access, using optics and illumination, for visualization, diagnostic and therapeutic use in neurosurgery. Rebound’s minimally invasive surgical (MIS) technology features integrated optics and illumination capable of interfacing with existing operating room monitors.
- GTX Medical and NeuroRecovery merge to push spinal cord implant for paralysis
- Dynatronics Promotes Brian Baker to Chief Executive Officer
- Integra LifeSciences Acquires Rebound Therapeutics Corporation
- Viant acquires Meraqi Medical
- Amboss, the knowledge platform for medical professionals, scores €30M Series B