PLAINSBORO, N.J., Sept. 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: IART), a leading global medical technology company, announced today that it has acquired Rebound Therapeutics, developers of single-use medical devices that enable minimally invasive access, using optics and illumination, for visualization, diagnostic and therapeutic use in neurosurgery. Rebound’s minimally invasive surgical (MIS) technology features integrated optics and illumination capable of interfacing with existing operating room monitors.
- Quanta Announces Collaboration with B. Braun Avitum UK Ltd to Provide Products and Delivery Solutions to its UK Home Dialysis Patients
- CEO Profile: Keith Valentine of SeaSpine
- Opinion: Administrative Complexity Top Expense Waster
- BVI Expands Vitreoretinal Surgery Presence
- New Fast PATH Initiative Aims to Improve Prior Authorization for Patients and Doctors