Amboss, the Berlin-based “medtech” startup that originally offered a learning app for students but has since pivoted to a knowledge platform for medical professionals, has raised €30 million in Series B funding.
- Quanta Announces Collaboration with B. Braun Avitum UK Ltd to Provide Products and Delivery Solutions to its UK Home Dialysis Patients
- CEO Profile: Keith Valentine of SeaSpine
- Opinion: Administrative Complexity Top Expense Waster
- BVI Expands Vitreoretinal Surgery Presence
- New Fast PATH Initiative Aims to Improve Prior Authorization for Patients and Doctors