Amboss, the Berlin-based “medtech” startup that originally offered a learning app for students but has since pivoted to a knowledge platform for medical professionals, has raised €30 million in Series B funding.
- GTX Medical and NeuroRecovery merge to push spinal cord implant for paralysis
- Dynatronics Promotes Brian Baker to Chief Executive Officer
- Integra LifeSciences Acquires Rebound Therapeutics Corporation
- Viant acquires Meraqi Medical
- Amboss, the knowledge platform for medical professionals, scores €30M Series B